With the lazy, hazy days of summer behind us, Stuv introduces the contemporary wood burning stoves Stuv 30 just on time. These innovative wood stoves boast a patented 3-position turning door that allows for three different modes of operation:
– with the open-fire mode you can see “the flames dancing, hear the crackling of the fire and savour its delightfully fragrant aromas. A real touch of nostalgia for an ultra modern stove.”
– the glass-door mode give you complete safety with the benefit of full efficiency, still providing one of the most beautiful sights imaginable.
– finally, the closed-door mode ensures optimal efficiency of the wood burning stove, and thanks to an air-tight door, you can safely leave the stove burning through the night at a slow rate.
Besides the patented rotating door, the Stuv 30 stoves offer even more energy-efficient and convenient features:
– add the optional grill and this stove not only adds ambiance and heats the home but it cooks your dinner too!
– “the smaller combustion chamber made of cast-iron maintains a temperature conducive to clean combustion.”
– the logs are positioned vertically which helps to concentrate the fire in the centre of the combustion chamber, which in turn helps with the efficiency.
– also, the stove is available in 5 different designs: free-standing, corner, built-in, wall-mounted and compact.
Is there anything this cool contemporary stove doesn’t do? For all the details visit .