Those of us living modern lifestyles maybe looking for smart Christmas tree alternatives for our holiday interiors. Some may not feel right about cutting down a tree every year, just to throw it out at the end of the season. Some of us are looking for something more creative for a small space, a tight budget, as a DIY project or simply because we want to be different the next year. Below are our 10 favorite Christmas tree alternatives.
1. Use a wall decal, paint or tape and put your tree right on the wall. Dress it too if you like. Via .
2. You have a ladder stored away in your closet that you never use? Now you know what to do with it this year! Via .
3. A hanging ornament tree mobile – follow the link to see the instructions. Via .
4. Get creative with spare or leafless branches. Or order this one from . Via .
5. The cutest modern tinsel tree ever. Via .
6. Get out your collections or Christmas ornaments and pin them to your wall in the shape of a tree. Could be lots of fun. Via .
7. Nail, staple or glue some scrap wood together for a rustic homemade tree you can feel proud of. .
8. Adhere some recyled tree branches right to the wall and decorate – no need for a floor stand this way. Via .
9. is awesome. It has a certain mid centurey charm. It’s not messy or time consuming. It folds flat so it’s easy to store. Use it year after year for a unique / modern / designer look.
10. Use your string lights to fashion a wall tree. You can decorate it if you wish, but we think it could look pretty charming and modern just plain too. .